No products in the cart.
I thought about the boat and realized that the attachment point of the front and rear is very fragile. I decided to strengthen it with aluminum tubes. I did it this weekend. The boat looks very good, it has a beautiful streamlined hull. Pontoons turned out very well and look organically with the body. One problem that I did not see initially seemed to be plywood as a material – the hull slightly bent at the junction of the front and rear of the boat. Due to the increased humidity in the hangar, plywood absorbed a lot of moisture and bent from improper storage of parts, but now when I connected the front and back, a slight bend appeared. I have a couple of ideas how to fix this, but all this after I have glued the hull of the boat with fiberglass. After pasting the hull, the boat will become tougher and it will be possible to fasten and straighten it normally, and after painting, moisture will no longer affect the hull. I also made a front little ruder and figured out the place where he would stand. It turned out pretty well. As always, the photo report is below. The quality of the photos is not very good, for which I apologize the protective glass broke on the phone and the photos turn out a little muddy.