No products in the cart.
Since my last post, happened a lot. I made a gas knob and put the front panel in the cockpit. I also managed to get the rear shock absorbers and the front fork with the brake. I had to rework everything. I cut off the front forks and put another one in its place. The hood had to be removed and since the wheel and fork now take up more space, the nose had to be extended by 10 cm, so the front part took a more harmonious look. Now the truth is to change the steering, the old version does not fit. Yes, and I finally got the axles for the rear wheels. Now we need to wait for free time to proceed to further assembly. Due to the fact that there is very little time for the project and I would like to finish it before the beginning of summer, I’m in a hurry and I’m doing some very primitive things. Perhaps because of this period, the dash of the device will not be easy, but at the moment my goal is to put everything together so that you can start installing the engine!